Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So Much for Daily Updates, or Even Weekly

Soo....i don't even know where to start. My blogging has stunk the past month. I finally finished the glasses for a wedding that i have worked on for 135 hours!! I have been taking a ton of pictures, and feel like I am getting the hang of this photography stuff!! I love taking pictures and editing!! Can't wait to do some babies and kids!!Brock Update:...He has teeth! Two of them actually! He has done awesome with them. I would have never known he was teething til he bit down on my arm and it hurt! He has now tried bananas, peas, squash, pears, and like all of them pretty good. Brock turned 5 months on May 9th. Times is flying by way to fast. Josh and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on April 25th!! It does not seem like it has already been two years since our wedding! Just a quick update for now. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy. I will do better with my postings!!




 His two teeth!! They are in alot better now! I need to take a new picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment