Monday, April 18, 2011

Here goes Nothin'!

Alrighty, Blogging...just another something to add to my busy, busy days of taking care of my four month old! Hopefully it will not take me 3 days each time I post a new blog, or change my blog like it did this time. lol. I am beginning this new 'blogging" for three reasons... One-to keep family and friends updated on my growing little one, Two- for posting some crafty projects I am working on, and Three- my mom.. I can not let her do something online that I am not doing or I have already done.hehe. As of now, I am spending most of my days changing diapers, making bottles, cleaning up spit up, and walking around keeping a 4month old (who wants to be 2) entertained. I am also working on a project for an upcoming wedding by putting vinyl cutouts on glasses(a ton of them might i add). A new interest that I am about to begin is photography. I love the photographer that has done Brock's pictures since he was born, and I want to do the exact same thing. Mainly with just Brock first...then maybe possibly doing other newborns, babies, toddles, and families. But we will have to see how that goes...Photography is looking to be harder than I thought. All for now...Gotta go make one of those bottles!

No comments:

Post a Comment